Saturday 11 March 2017

Wedding Theme #4 - Pastel Colours



I've been raiding Pinterest again searching for my latest Wedding Themes inspiration. Today it's all about pastel colours!

Sweet and pretty, mixed pastel colours make a perfect wedding theme for a spring or summertime wedding.

Bridesmaid dresses are a big part of the pastel colour scheme, and there are loads of decorating options. Cakes are also so pretty in these colours, and sweet treats such as a candy bar, cake pops or a macaroon tower will all add to the look.

For me, pastel colours look gorgeous when tied in with elements of hessian and white lace.

My pastel coloured pinterest board is here.

Here are some of my favourite ideas for a pastel coloured big day...





image.




For lots more wedding ideas, Pretty Little Wedding's Pinterest page is here!

Rachel x

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful inspiration photos! I'd love for pastel pink to be part of the colour scheme of my wedding someday! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I agree pastel pink makes a beautiful wedding colour :) x

      Delete